A large proportion of the shutter packaging can be recycled as it is made from cardboard. In today’s society this is an important factor for the majority of our customers. When ordering the DIY shutters, you can make use of the polythene the panels come in. Tie a knot in one end you can use them as rubbish bags for the rest of the packaging.
We are always trying to improve the shutter recycling and how they are packaged.
- Shutters are wrapped in recyclable polythene bags
- Packed together with polystyrene fingers
- Polystyrene strips are used between the panels
- Large recyclable bubble wrap surrounds the panels
- Packed in a heavy duty recyclable cardboard box
If you have children like me, they love making cardboard tunnels and houses from the boxes, it keeps them amused for hours (always a good thing!) I have also found some schools/nurseries love strong cardboard to use in their day-to-day play. (Waste not, want not!).