Learn how to install shutters the right way!
We’ll show you our trade tips and tricks on designing, measuring and installing window shutters.
We can offer advice & training on the following:
- Design (Full height, Half height, Tposts, Top opening, Tracks, Shapes)
- Frames (Best frames for each window design)
- Measuring (Windows, Bays, Doors, Shapes, Survey forms, Templates)
- Fitting (Windows, Bays, Doors Shapes, D1 fixings & Shadow gaps)
- Ordering (Online, Gateway, Invoice, Payment)
- Delivery (Scraft, Courier, Sea freight, Air freight)
- Quoting (Trade, Retail, Per sqm, Per linear meter)
- Marketing (Advertising, Samples, Photos)
Our happy trade customers
“I spent a couple of days in Chichester with Sam Dunster and was very impressed with his obvious passion for shutters and his in-depth knowledge of the fitting process, there’s not much he doesn’t know about shutters! He has his own way of working which is very precise and uses the shadow gap fitting technique which allows for any distortions in the window recess and gives a much neater look to the finished job. I’d highly recommend Sam Dunster as a teacher and someone who knows all about the fitting of window shutters.”
“Thank you for a brilliant introduction to the world of Shutters! The 2-day session was really thorough and informative, and I’ve come away with a growing interest in providing shutters to my customers. I particularly enjoyed learning about your unique fitting style which is much neater and tidier than any method I’ve seen before. I’m looking forward to having a go with the hidden fix system and shadow tape! This theory training answered all my questions about the product and would now feel confident in selling it to my customers. Next step is coming on one of your practical courses to learn how to measure and fit bay windows as good as you! Can’t wait! P.S. the bacon sandwiches were a nice touch too!”
“As a novice measuring and fitting shutters, the introduction Sam and his team gave me was invaluable and as put my mind at ease, the training is ongoing and it is nice to know Sam is there for help and advice in the future.”