Low Profile Handles for shutters or blinds
Currently Out of Stock
Lockable 28mm deep espag low profile UPVC window handles, ideal for plantation shutters or wooden/venetian blinds.
30 or 40mm spindles as standard, limited stock of other sizes.
Colours: White £12.95, Polished Chrome £17.95, Brushed Chrome £18.95, Brown £17.95 and Black £17.95
- Spindles: 15mm| 20mm |25mm|30mm|35mm|40mm|50mm
- 7mm square spindle
- 28mm deep (Slimline)
- 35mm overall width
- 172mm overall length
- 17mm body width
- 43mm fixing centers
- Espag design
(Note: Spindles may need to be cut to length)
DELIVERY: Standard delivery is £7.50, 3-7 working days for stock, 4-12 weeks for pre-orders
Measuring the spindle length
- Unscrew the handle (follow the fitting below for how)
- Measure how far the spindle protrudes out of the handle
- Most spindle lengths will be within a few millimetres of the stock sizes
- Spindles can be cut to size with a Junior Hacksaw (designed for cutting metal)
- Open the handle and remove the hidden screw
- Close the handle and remove cover cap and the top screw
- Remove the existing handle
- Replace with the low profile handle
- Use the same screws in the reverse order
- Top screw first, then open the handle and fix the hidden screw
These shallow slimline window handles allow your shutters or blinds to be fitted closer to the window for a neater look. Ideal if you have a shallow recess and you don’t want your shutters protruding past the recess. Recommend on bay windows when fitting shutters to keep the bay posts hidden.
DELIVERY: Standard delivery is £7.50, 3-7 working days for stock items.
£12.95 – £18.95